Saturday 7 July 2012

Learning the Way of the Geek


I always fancied myself a "Geek", truth be told i'm not really. Outside of know about PC hardware, and a little trick here and there, I'm actually rather pitiful.
("._.) but I'm not one to wallow in self pitty ( ^_^)
Hence with the extra time I have on my hands, and the whole reason for this blog is to learn.
Starting with this

 > 64 THINGS EVERY GEEK SHOULD KNOW < an interesting article I found.
Yeah I know how to do the common stuff.. but this list is really extensive.
So let The_Learning_Experience being.



NOTE* Going through this Article I found that some of these Links have been made redundant. None the less what I plan to do, Is go through and make posts at sporadic intervals, Making posts about the ones I found most Intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment