Saturday 10 May 2014

LET IT ALL GO!



So yesterday is was about letting her go.

This morning I gave it some more thought, and this came to me:
WHY NOT LET EVERYTHING GO?

Now as I write this blog, I’m mentally taking stock of all the things I’ve been wasting my resources on. Things, activities, relationships with people that drain you more than support you,
The sad thing is, we hear our friends talking about doing this,
retweet tweets about not giving a sh!t
shared and like Facebook pics about letting go
And lord knows how many tumblr quotes has resonated with your very being, yet no action is taken on your part.

And now I just realize that majority of people, don’t really take action, until it becomes so unbearable, it forces us to take action (I wish I was the type to just learn from other people mistakes and avoid crap all together). In other words some of us won’t be able to let go, of the things that don’t serve us, until it becomes unbearable. For those of you out there like me, I hope you realize this and start letting go sooner than later.

Some tips:
1. Take stock of the things you want in your life that will make you and those in your life happy.

2. Take stock of the things you have that will GET you the things you want in your life.

3. Take stock of the things you currently have in your life, that WILL NOT help you get what you want
(whatever you have at step three… TOSS IT TO THE CURB, TORCH IT, DROP IT, whatever lose it. You need space for 4)

4. Take stock of all the things you DON’T have that you will need to get you where you want to be, and go get them.


Life is short, in everything we gain experience, but let us for the sake of ourselves, learn from the screw up of other people.
Care freely, but carefully.

1 comment: