Friday 16 August 2013

The Power of THINKING


So I have been away for the last month or two, busy with school and what not, but now I have returned. 
For the last week or so I've been contemplating on this blog. 
Initially it was suppose to be Information Technology Based, but over the summer I went on a "Self Seeking" Journey, because to be real I was feeling LOST. 
No motivation or drive, no specific school, not really happy, not sad, Just a guy floating through university thinking whatever happens happens.  

Long story short it dawned on me that I don't want live a life that sucks, going from day to day surviving. I want to live in fullness, enjoying every moment in its entirety.
A Successful + Techie + Health nut + Master of the mind + Jedi Knight kinda guy and all that beautiful stuff

So while on the journey I realized I have access to the resources, everything I needed was right there in front of me, I'm even a good planner, BUT.... I just wasn't moving.

What was missing? DESIRE.. and not just any desire, the one that compels you to take action. And this desire is like a fire that needs to be fulled continuously.

With that said, the focus of my blog will not only be things of Digital Technology, but life technology.

Look out World... A learning Experience is coming.     

No comments:

Post a Comment